Monday, March 03, 2008

Vegas, I'm coming... (mix08)

Tomorrow night I'm hopping on a plane to Las Vegas for Microsoft's MIX08 event.

I'm really looking forward to the event. Last year's event was excellent. It gave me a lot of insight on how Microsoft is thinking about the modern Web and how they believe developers and designers will build Web applications and Web services.

I'm also going to be on two panels with very interesting topics so if you're at mix08 be sure to drop by. If you have any thoughts on these topics feel free to drop me an email ahead of time so I can help represent a broad view of the PHP community.

Here are the panels (you'll need your glasses on):

image

Will try and capture some of what's happening at mix08 on this blog so stay tuned.

For those who are going to be there I'm looking forward to hooking up.