We're looking for good PHP developers to work either locally at our Cupertino, California office, or work from remote (preferably from North. America).
If you fit the following profile, please send resume and and code samples to Mike, who's email is mike.n at our domain (spam DBs probably recognize the "at" and "dot" trick :)
Qualified candidates must posess the following:
- Preferrably 2+ years PHP or equivalent experience
- PHP 5 experience
- Database experience
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills
- Understands and uses Design Patterns
- Source Code Management (CVS or SVN)
- Team player, goal-oriented, able to work independently.
- Zend Certified Engineer a plus
The following additional experience is also highly desired:
- .NET or J2EE web development experience
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development
- Web Services and SOA experience
- Understands XML, DOM, and other W3C standards
Qualified candidates will have a solid work history in web development or related technologies with excellent references.